New Forum : isclan.forumyo.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Member List
> Leaders <

> [iP]KrATi

> Co Leaders <

> [iP]JeRrY

> Elite <

Empty

> Members <

> [iP]CR7
> [iP]Thor

> Trials <

> [i.Trial]Maximum

Pistols & SPAS 1v1 Cup

2 posters

Go down

Pistols & SPAS 1v1 Cup Empty Pistols & SPAS 1v1 Cup

Post  ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD Mon May 02, 2011 3:24 am

Hey [iP] friends !
Absolute and me created a pistols and spas 1v1 cup! Everyone is welcome to join ! So I am making here some advertising... Anyway, it's for you to have fun :

Originaly posted by Absolute on [TRY] Forum:

absolute wrote:
Whitetoad proposed me to start a 1v1 cup, so here we are. We wanted to organize a 1v1 Pistols and Spas cup. It's 1v1. Everyone can sign up. We don't know how to set it yet, anyway it will start in two weeks (16th may) and we will see how many people sign up and decide what kind of system (if split players in groups and let the first of each group pass and fight in second leg of tournament or just do a 1v1 like in UCL cups).

We ask to sign up only if you can play, we would hate seeing people who sign up and don't show up for the match. No hacks allowed (of course) and we will use only pistols (beretta or DE) and spas, on official maps. We will see whether letting you use your servers or use ours. We'll see.

Originaly posted by Wh!t3tOaD on [TRY] Forum:

Wh!t3tOaD wrote:
Yes, everyone is welcome to join! We're going to use [TRY] Pistols and spas server and ap3x', Pistols & SPAS. If someone wanna join, someone tell us here and you're done! As he said it's a 1v1 cup and the two players that are going to match will have to comunicate and tell us time and date for the server. If your opponent does not answers it is a ForFeit win to the other player. Players will Must upload demo (For wallhacking) and screens (Score) every time the match is done. Well, registrations are open! (I think so :P)

Anyone is welcome to join!! Every news will happen on [TRY] Forums, so if someone wanna join the cup, register on [TRY] Forum and tell us here! Registrations are OPEN!

For more information go to www.try-clan.com --> Wars, scrims and tournaments --> P&S 1v1 CUP --> P&S 1v1 CUP. Sign ups are there!
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

Back to top Go down

Pistols & SPAS 1v1 Cup Empty Re: Pistols & SPAS 1v1 Cup

Post  KrATi Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 am

Ok Thx for Info Toad. I am from The party.

iP's if you Wanna massacre them : Go Register !

KrATi
KrATi
KrATi
Admin

https://ipclan.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD Fri May 06, 2011 8:58 pm

If someone's still on this forum, read this please.
http://try.forumcommunity.net/?t=45488867
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD
ap3x'.'Wh!t3tOaD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum